We are proud of our school's vision and aims. These were developed with the whole school community.
Airy Hill: Vision, Values and Aims
Working together so every child succeeds.
Broad and exciting learning opportunities to achieve the best we can.
A rights respecting, nurturing and positive learning community.
- Educates the whole child through a world class curriculum.
- Emphasises the rights of everyone and the importance of community.
- Works in partnership with parents, carers and all stakeholders, including the local community.
- Nurtures all children and actively cares for their wellbeing and social and emotional development.
- A curriculum that educates pupils about the wider world and different cultures.
We are resilient and tackle challenges.
We are polite and kind.
We are proud of our heritage.
We are confident and try new things.
We are happy and friendly.
We are artistic.
We respect the rights of others.
We represent the school at sports.
It is our pledge that your child will:
Go on overnight residentials
Have cultural experiences
Learn to play an instrument
Represent the school in the community
Understand other cultures and religions
Take part in termly visits outside of the school environment
Learn in a Forest School
Learn to swim
Visit the Capital City
Visit places of worship